Some of you have attempted to contact me to see if this blog is still 'alive'. It is.
Things were getting a bit hectic in and after 2019; but I have more time now and fully intend to carry on sharing music and my ramblings with you.
In the meantime I am busy trying to update this blog so that it is viewable and readable in more formats.
Although Google does offer some alternative themes, none of those are to my liking (yes, I'm fussy). So it can take a bit of time before I get it sorted out.
I have even contemplated leaving this as it is and starting a new blog, but that is just too much work. Work which I prefer to put into the blog itself.
As you have perhaps noticed, I have updated the Podomatic player. You can now check all the 'latest' podcasts, and I will add one hopefully in the coming week.
Another small point: I have noticed that various people have sent in comments to posts containing hyperlinks to other sites. These will always be blocked. So don't bother...
While you're waiting (😊) I would like to share with you this wonderful song from Guinée. I am sure you, as followers of this blog, will recognise it immediately!

No comments:
Post a Comment