February 21, 2010

Marehwarehwa (repost)

This is really the video that started my research into the (im)possibilities of sharing longer (than just under 11 minutes) videos.
Another (and for now the last) of the reposts. In this case of Thomas Mapfumo's "Marehwarehwa" (originally posted here).
The full 24+ minute track is split into 5 RAR files, plus a zip file with PAR's.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
PAR's



EDIT: I don't mind it others use my posts, but would appreciate it - as a matter of common decency and respect - if they would at least inform me of this use. As they haven't, I feel free to re-use their efforts. In this case I am referring to the re-use of the video shared in this post by symbolkid on the Black Man Land blog.

Thomas Mapfumo - Marehwarehwa (1994) from symbolkid on Vimeo.

3 comments:

symbolkid said...

you're too kind. thanks so much for this beauty. one that follows you trough life.

symbolkid said...

i've refered to you in vimeo upload. and refered to your wonderful blog on black_man_land some times. i forgot to do it this time. sorry if it offended you somehow.
my respect is immense.

WrldServ said...

I am not so much offended as disappointed. As I wrote, I am not going to refuse anyone to post or repost anything I share (I am in no position to do so anyway...), and you don't have to ask my permission. But I would appreciate it if you would inform me.
But no hard feelings.